This article will look at plugins to Booknetic and Bookly PRO. We will compare them and let the customers pick the most suitable one for themselves. We’re going to be using the Bookly plugin’s premium edition for this Booknetic vs Bookly PRO comparison.
Booknetic is an online appointment booking plugin for WordPress. This plugin can be set up and managed quickly. For different types of businesses, Booknetic is ideal. Plugin is completely customizable and mobile-friendly.
For WordPress sites, Booknetic is an appointment booking plugin. You will 100 percent simplify the organization with Booknetic Software. Booknetic protects you from redundant energy, time-wasting, and other threats, gathers your client base, and opens your company to your clients 7/24.
It will take just a few minutes to install and customize Booknetic in WordPress. Intuitive interface and thorough documentation help everyone thoroughly understand and exploit all the functionality. This online booking system can be customized to suit all of your needs.
Booknetic has a sleek UI / UX interface that is easy to install and use and is perfect for scheduling appointments of any kind. You can completely configure your company’s booking framework with customized models, form-builder, different category tiers, and other settings.
You don’t have to think about connecting a client to your CRM system again — all customer details can be automatically systemized and safely processed by the booking plugin. The more insights you have from your regular clients, the further you use the online booking system.
Booknetic provides detailed information on the number of appointments received by such clients over a certain period or by one of your staff and their income. For market analytics, this is invaluable.
Booknetic has a 24/7 customer support system that satisfies its customers. We want to add one review to show customer satisfaction with customer support:
“I have to compliment the support for its professionality. Best support I saw! The plugin when I started using it, had fatal flaws, like the time calculation not working properly and other messy bugs, but after 5 months of helping the support fix my 15 issues and bugs, I can say now that the plugin is the best one in existence. Even though the plugin wasn’t the best 5 months ago, now I can say that I am really happy now. Thank you for your amazing support! Thank you for helping me find and resolve all my problems! 100% worth 80$! 100% recommended!”
The price of Booknetic is $79. With this amount, you will get support for six months.
There are many features that Booknetic has that are free. This ensures that you can only spend the lowest cost for the plugin purchasing process. Let’s see these features:
- Integration with Zoom- You will arrange meetings directly with your clients on Zoom
- Google Calendar Sync- 2-way google calendar synchronization
- SMS, email, and WhatApp notifications- Sending SMS, email, and WhatsApp notifications to clients
- Reminders- With the Booknetic Appointment Booking Plugin Reminder feature, you can remind your customers before or after the appointment
- PayPal and Stripe payments- A popular payment systems are PayPal and Stripe. The more accurate and popular the online payment scheme you use, the more considerable the number of online payments you earn. So you can integrate PayPal and Stripe to your Booknetic plugin
- Local payment- They can pay when they arrive at the appointment if your customer can not pay online. With this feature, you can take the money and make the appointment status paid.
- WooCommerce Payment Method- You will be able to integrate Woo Commerce and Booknetic appointment booking plugin with a single click
- Deposit payments- Online deposit payments can be received safely. You will not suffer financial loss because the clients do not come to appointments
- Customer panel- In Booknetic, customers can see, reschedule their appointments and use their profile (GDPR compliance)
- Recurring appointments- In this feature, clients pick the repetition interval of the appointment when your clients make an appointment on your device and establish daily repeating arrangements
- Visual translation module- Through its latest update, Booknetic enables its customers to translate Appointment Scheduling systems into the language they want without requiring any other conversion plugin
- Form Builder- Using the multi-function Form Builder for your Front-end Booking Line, you can configure your company’s custom fields using the Booknetic plugin tool
- Customizable and responsive design- You can create customizable designs. Booknetic plugin has a responsive design. It means that your clients can make appointments on any type of device
- Group appointment- It is now effortless to set up group appointments in the Booknetic Appointment Booking system and to set the lower and upper limits for the number of participants
- Manageable calendar- You will be able to manage your calendar
- Multiple locations- You will handle several dealers of your brand with our Multiple Location functionality of the Booknetic Appointment Scheduling system. This ensures that each destination will be correctly mapped, and consumers will get updates that are unique to the location they reserved
- Breaks, day-off- This feature helps you to pick breaks and day-offs in the calendar
- Google ReCaptcha- Booknetic consumers will have a chance to avoid spam appointments by setting up Google ReCAPTCHA
- Coupons, Gift cards, Invoices, Service extras, Multilevel service, etc. features
Booknetic is a plugin with five stars. There are plenty of reviews on it. Check them and make a comparison.
Bookly Pro is a scheduling plugin for online appointments. This plugin is suitable for growing or small to medium-sized businesses and startups who offer services and want to simplify the booking process for benefits. Because of its rich functionality, Bookly is the ultimate appointment scheduling program.
- You will get a customizable and responsive booking format for every type of device
- You can print or export to CSV your booking list
- Working schedules and prices of services can be added
- There is no restriction on adding programs. Also, for each operation, you can set the specific color
- Bookly PRO has several personalized designs for SMS and WhatsApp notifications
- Online and 24/7 customer support for six months
- Compatibility with WooCommerce
- Multi-language assistance, including 12 languages
- Integration of Google Calendar
- In-built PayPal Express Checkout option, list of payments finished and pending
- You can have booking and payment statistics
Thousands of consumers have reviewed the concept of Bookly PRO. It will lead your customers through the booking process and help to arrange an appointment quickly. It is entirely responsive on any phone, offering your customers an opportunity to book your services when any platform is convenient for them.
The Bookly PRO form is fully responsive and automatically fit either computer or laptop. The backend also adapts to your smartphone screen to handle your reservations on the go. The front-end connects well with your website, making it convenient for your clients to schedule appointments, pay for them online, and then handle your website schedule.
There are 12 built-in languages in the plugin: English, Russian, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Romanian, Swedish, Chinese, and Japanese.
You will quickly link the modified booking list to your website with the Bookly Pro appointment scheduling program. If your customer needs to access their schedules, they can sign in using their passwords that are automatically sent to them by Bookly Pro.
To make the service available to all of your customers, encrypted online purchases and cash on delivery work together. In Bookly Pro, Paypal Express Checkout is included, but you have to pay extra money for this add-on, which is free of charge in Booknetic.
Here is one review about Bookly PRO’s customer support:
“Amazing customer support!
I wrote with a question and I got an answer within an hour or so. And they solved my issue this way!
I feel safe to recommend buying the plug-in, it’s clearly made by a team that cares!”
Bookly pricing begins with a one-time charge, per user, at $89.00. A free edition is available. Add-ons will be eligible at an additional fee. Bookly PRO’s rating is 4.5.
Add-ons and their prices:
- Recurring Appointments- $39
- Service Extras Add-on- $49
- Service Schedule- $29
- Special days- $39
- Special hours- $29
- Stripe Addon- $39
- Customer cabinet- $29
- Deposit payments- $39
- Google Calendar- $49
- Google Maps address- $29
- Group booking- $39
- Locations add-on- $39
- PayPal payments- $39
- Bookly files- $29
- Bookly invoices- $39
- Bookly Pro add-on- $89
- Coupons add-on- $39
- Custom fields add-on- $49
- Bookly PayPal Checkout- $29
So totally you have to pay $761 for these add-ons if you want to use them all. These add-ons are free in the Booknetic plugin. Bokknetic’s regular version is $79. In Booknetic you pay one time for a lifetime.
There are a lot of good and bad reviews about Bookly Pro. You can check these reviews by yourself.
Booknetic has a special SAAS version. SAAS version is a perfect choice for those who want to start a business and earn money. You can create your own multi-vendor appointment booking service by obtaining the SaaS version. You can make plans according to the permissions and limits you want from the admin panel and set each plan’s monthly and annual prices. As a result, the vendors who will use your service will subscribe to you monthly / annually and create a Booking URL for themselves. In the SaaS version, each vendor registered with your service will be able to take advantage of all the features of the Regular version of Booknetic individually. Besides, the SaaS version has the following features:
- Create plans in the admin panel
- Fully customizable permission/Limits for each plan
- Monthly/annually subscription
- Discounts for first month/year
- PayPal payment gateway
- Stripe payment gateway
- Email notifications
- Full access to registered tenants in the admin panel
- Registration form for Tenants
- Login form for Tenants
- Billing page for each Tenant
- Individual booking URL for each Tenant
- QR Code feature
- And all existing and future features of Booknetic regular version
WordPress has a lot of online booking plugins. In total, you will pay ten times more if you want to start the online booking system with Bookly PRO. The same functionality is available in Booknetic and Bookly Pro. But with the add-ons, Bookly Pro will cost you extra. Add-ons are included in Booknetic to plan.
For our potential buyers, we have compared Booknetic vs Bookly PRO. Our blog will help you pick the one for you if you switch to online appointment booking systems.
If you are interested in the Booknetic plugin please try our demo version.